by Gary. M. Anstey, chief researcher of the Anstey story project.
- Overview of the Prittlewell Anstees
- PR 1. John Anstee (b 1692 Newton Longville)
- PR 2. Joseph Anstee (Senior) (b 1695 Newton Longville)
- PR 3. Benjamin Anstee (b 1690 Newton Longville)
- PR 4. John Anstee (b 1731 Prittlewell)
- PR 5. Joseph Anstee (b 1798 Hailsham)
- PR 6. James Anstee (b 1830 Thundersley)
- PR 7 Joseph Anstee (b c1842 Prittlewell)
- PR 8. William Anstee (b 1846 Prittlewell)
- PR 9. Isaac Anstee (b 1860 Thundersley)
- PR 10. William Frederick Anstee (b 1888 East Dulwich – served during World War One)
- Further Details on the Prittlewell Anstees
Overview of the Prittlewell Anstees
The Prittlewell Anstees of Essex (including next-door Leigh-on-Sea, Thundersley and Eastwood) are a sub-branch of the Swanbourne Anstees, headed by three brothers from Newton Longville John Anstee (PR 1), Joseph Anstee (PR 2) and Benjamin Anstee (PR 3).
See ‘Anstey: A Complete History From the Norman Invasion to World War One‘ for more.
Further Details on the Prittlewell Anstees
See ‘Anstey: A Complete History From the Norman Invasion to World War One‘.
Anybody who finds any mistakes on this page, please contact us at email@example.com and we will correct them.