See ‘Anstey: A Complete History From the Norman Invasion to World War One‘ for much more on the Hampton in Arden Ansteys. In addition to biographies of various Anstey individuals who make up this sub-branch, the book contains a plethora of Anstey research and statistics, including an analysis of how the Hampton in Arden Ansteys fit into the pedigree descendent from Hubert de Anesti, the 12th century originator of the ‘Anstey’ surname.
HA 4. Joseph Anstey: We have pencilled him in as born in c1640, son of William Anstey (HA 2). He married Elizabeth and had children in Hampton in Arden:
- Ann Anstie (b 1671);
- Mary Anstie (b 1673, died 1675);
- William Anstey (HA 5 – b 1676);
- Elizabeth Ansty (b 1678);
- Joseph Ansty Junior (HA 6 – b 1683);
- Susanna Ansty (b 1685, died an infant);
- Samuel Ansty? (HA 7 – b c1685)
Anybody who can add anything to this account, or finds any mistakes on this page, please contact us at email@example.com.